Tuesday, February 27, 2024
HomeWorld NewsShop Using Gas to Fuel Generator Reportedly Causes Fire Outbreak in Delta

Shop Using Gas to Fuel Generator Reportedly Causes Fire Outbreak in Delta

In the heart of Agbor, Delta State, a dramatic incident unfolded at a plaza along the historic Lagos-Asaba road. Eyewitnesses reveal that a shop, relying on gas to power a generator, became the epicentre of a fierce blaze.

Shockingly, amidst the chaos, students attending jamb lessons found themselves trapped within the affected buildings as the fire rapidly engulfed the surroundings. The unfolding events gripped the community with tension and concern for those inside.

Read Also: Lady Allegedly poisoned herself and 2 kids after fight with husband

The incident sheds light on the potential hazards of unconventional energy sources and the importance of safety measures in commercial spaces. As the flames raged, the resilient spirit of the community rallied to respond to the emergency, underscoring the need for awareness and preparedness in unforeseen situations. (Video)


Views: 63



Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments